Sagremarisco and Center for Marine and Enviromental Research (CIMA)
- Cristina, S., Cordeiro, C., Lavender, S., Priscila, G., Icely, J., Newton, A. Seasonal and inter-annual variability water leaving reflectances and water products in the SW Iberian Peninsula during MERIS mission, in preparation.
- Cristina, S.V., D’Alimonte, D., Goela, P.C., Kajiyama, T., Icely, J., Moore, G., Fragoso, B. D.D.F., Newton, A., Standard and regional bio-optical algorithms for Chlorophyll a estimates in the Atlantic off the southwestern Iberian Peninsula. IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sesning Letters, in preparation.
- Goela, P.C.; Cristina, S.; Danchenko, S., Icely, J. D., Newton, A., Del Valls, T.A. Changes in phytoplankton community during bloom events in the Southwest coast of the Iberian Peninsula: impacts on bio-optical parameters. Special Issue 54, Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 2015, under revision.
- Goela, P.C, Cordeiro, C., Moore, G., Cristina, S., Danchenko, S., Icely, J. D. Newton, A. Light absorption by phytoplankton in the Southwest Coast of Portugal, in preparation.
- Cristina, S., Icely, J., Goela, P., Del Valls, A., Newton, A. Using remote sensing as a support to the implementation of the European Marine Strategy Framework Directive in SW Portugal. Continental Shelf Research, 2015 (in press). [Online]. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.csr.2015.03.011
- Cristina, S., Moore, G., Goela, P., Icely, J., Newton, A. “In situ validation of MERIS marine reflectance off the southwest Iberian Peninsula: assessment of vicarious adjustment and corrections for near-land adjacency,” International Journal of Remote Sensing, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 1–31, 2014. [Online]. Available: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/01431161.2014.894657
- Goela, P.C., Danchenko, S., Icely, J., Lubián, L., Cristina, S., Newton, A. Using CHEMTAX to evaluate seasonal and interannual dynamics of the phytoplankton community off the South-west Coast of Portugal. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, Estuar. Coast Shelf S., pp. 112-123, 2014. [Online]. Available: doi:10.1016/j.ecss.2014.10.001
- Icely, J.D., Moore, G.F., Danchenko, S.A., Goela, P.C., Cristina, S.V., Zacarias, M., Newton, A. Contribution of remote sensing products to the management of offshore aquaculture at Sagres, S.W- Portugal. Ed. H. Ouwehand Proceedings of ESA Sentinel-3 OLCI/SLSTR and MERIS/(A)ATSR Workshop European Space Agency 6pp, 2013.
- Goela, P.C., Icely, J., Cristina, S., Newton, A., Moore, G., Cordeiro, C. “Specific absorption coefficient of phytoplankton off the southwest coast of the iberian peninsula: A contribution to algorithm development for ocean colour remote sensing,” Continental Shelf Research, vol. 52, no. 0, pp. 119 – 132, 2013. [Online]. Available: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278434312003184
- Zibordi, G., Ruddick, K., Ansko, I., Moore, G., Kratzer, S., Icely, J., Reinart, A. (2012). In situ determination of the remote sensing reflectance: an inter-comparison. Ocean Sciences discussions. PDF
- Cristina, S.; Goela, P.; Icely, J.; Moore, G.; Newton, A. Evaluation of the MERIS marine products in coastal and oceanic waters off Cape Sagres on the south-west coast of Portugal. Proceedings of the Ocean Optics XX, 2010.
- Goela, P.C.; Icely, J.; Cristina, S.; Newton, A. Absorption coefficients of particulate matter off the Southwest coast of Europe: A contribution to validation of the MERIS sensor. Proceedings of the ESA Living Planet Symposium, SP-686, 2010.
- Cristina, S.; Icely, J.; Goela, P.; Newton, A. Validation of MERIS Satellite Products in Oceanic Waters off Cape Sagres on the South-West Coast of Portugal. Proceedings of the ESA Living Planet Symposium. SP 686, 2010.
- Goela, P.C; Cristina, S.; Icely, J.; Newton, A. Light absorption by particulate and dissolved organic matter in coastal and oceanic sites off the Southwest Coast of Europe: A contribution to MERIS sensor validation. Proceedings of Ocean Optics XX Conference, 2010.
- Cristina, S. V., Goela, P., Icely, J. D., Newton, A. and Fragoso, B. Assessment of water-leaving reflectance of the oceanic and coastal waters using MERIS satellite products off the southwest coast of Portugal. Journal of Coastal Research, SI 56, 1479– 1483. Lisbon, Portugal, ISBN, 2009.
Sagremarisco Lda is located at Sagres on the extreme SW of the Iberian peninsular. The company operates at the interface between industry, education and scientific research.
Industry: technical support for the local aquaculture industry and fishing fleet; also, provides facilities for marine trials of materials under development for maritime use.
Education: provides equipment and human resources for coastal field studies by both local and foreign universities, and other educational institutions.